Sunday, August 12, 2012

EEFM Feature

This "feels like fall" morning with coffee in hand has me feeling all warm and fuzzy, which means that I will accomplish a few items on my to do list today...

I wanted to share my most recent accomplishment- a magazine feature!

I was approached by Abby Gleason & Cassie Kay Rusnak Co-Founders, Directors of East End Fashion Magazine at an artist market last month as they expressed their interest in my work. A few weeks later I received an email discussing the details for the fashion shoot. I was very flattered and of course I agreed. I met with Abby over coffee and we chatted for a little bit about the magazine and what I was hoping to accomplish with my business. She seemed genuinely interested in my creative process and as a token of my appreciation I let her and her partner keep a necklace from the collection. 

I waited in anticipation for the August issue featuring my work to go live on their website http://www.eastendfashionmagazine.com/ and on August 1st there it was. The photos turned out lovely and I feel they really captured a sense of what my work is all about. I will be forever grateful for this opportunity and it gave me the push I needed. It was reassurance that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. My business does have the potential to keep growing. This is just the start and hopefully there will be more magazine features in my future :)


Thanks EEFM!

No comments:

Post a Comment