Monday, March 25, 2013

New Roots

As most of you may know, my family has relocated from Pittsburgh to Rochester Hills, Michigan. It was a very quick transition with only a few weeks notice. We have settled into our place and are starting to get a feel for the community. I am very anxious to begin the Spring and Summer craft show season. Being new to the area is tough in that regard. Most show deadlines have passed but I have found a few that seem right up my alley!

My website is finally FINISHED! I'm so pleased with the outcome and all the encouragement. I still have a ton of new products to list and will continue doing so for the next week.

I am putting the finishing touches on the White Collection. It will debut in April.
I am also trying to get some pieces in a few high traffic blogs, so look out for a few giveaways and product reviews!

                                     
XoXoLindsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment