Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fresh Opportunities

2013 made its grand entrance and now it's time to get down to business.


I have been approached by many customers to provide a home party service. This is an idea that I am very excited to try out. I am still in the process of figuring out the logistics, but my hope is that I will have the paperwork ready within the next week! 

Here are a couple things I will be offering:

* The bridal package will allow the ultimate customization experience. Each member of the bridal party will have the option to choose the fabric, style, and vintage components to create a necklace that is unique to them.
All other home parties will have the option for Creative Customization* this will include your choice of fabric and style. Additional components may also be purchased. Your guests will also have a choice to create a customized scarf. In addition to these packages there will be other items available for purchase. If you are interested email me with desired date and location ASAP my show schedule is filling up quickly.    
creativecustomology@gmail.com



I have also been asked to put together a couple of vendor shows for a country club in Pittsburgh. I am still working on all the details and should have them available soon. I am looking at dates in January and February. These will be smaller markets and I will be looking for 10-15 vendors for each event. 
Again, if this is something you think you may be interested in send me your information and as soon as I have all the details I will send you the application.
creativecustomology@gmail.com

There's more...

We will be hosting a Sunday Market on March 10th in Treesdale. We are looking for 20 vendors for our Spring Market. If you are interested please email creativecustomology@gmail.com or amanda@allastaparties.com.


Dates and locations will be finalized and available next week
*direct sellers and handmade artist will be accepted




No comments:

Post a Comment